Easter is not that far away and I decided to do some Easter quilling.
I choose to make an all white egg with sparkly bits. It took 2 days to complete and I have started on a purple one.
I have been a quiller for over 30 years. "Quill Me" is an invitation to feel inspired and quill. I now live in Canberra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have used origami paper to cover some pencils and a pencil box. The paper was found at the op-shop and so pretty
-
Hello to everyone who drops in, Such an enjoyable blog hop. Sorry to mess things up with my timing. I have posted a card, with a quilled s...
-
In years gone by a lady never went out of the house without her hat. Such formality these days has been swept into the pages of history and...

lovely egg !!!!
ReplyDeletePaula
beautiful egg
ReplyDeleteAdhiraacreations
Healthy recipes
I love this one
ReplyDelete